KINMADE is committed to partnering with you to achieve your home improvement goals. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the merchandise to our warehouse located in San Leandro, California in the U.S. Most new, unused merchandise can be refunded or exchanged with proof of purchase within 60 days of the original purchase date. Some exceptions to the standard policy exist. Please see the Policy Exceptions section below. Returns with valid proof of purchase will be exchanged, refunded in cash, credited to your account or refunded via in-store credit based on the original method of payment unless noted in our Policy Exceptions. Returns made with a gift card or in-store credit will be refunded as in-store credit.
In most instances, your receipt can be retrieved by using the original credit card, checking account number, or by your phone number. For returns without a valid receipt, KINMADE, at its discretion, may issue in-store credit for the item's current selling price.
KINMADE requires a valid picture ID (state driver's license, state ID card or military ID) for returns without a valid receipt. KINMADE uses and checks verification systems. ID information or a phone number may be entered into these systems where authorized by law. All returns are subject to system approvals. KINMADE reserves the right to refuse and limit the number of returns permitted without a valid receipt.
Winter Holiday Items
Returns must be initiated on or before December 26 of the same holiday season.
Third-party gift cards, including Visa® or MasterCard gift cards, can't be returned or refunded.
Original shipping charges incurred on your purchase aren’t refundable as part of your return or exchange.
If you need to return items purchased on Kinmade.com using a prepaid return shipping label, please be noted that return shipping cost may be deducted from the refund. To return or exchange a product using the prepaid return shipping label, please complete the following steps.
- 1. Login to Kinmade.com and contact Customer Service for the shipping label, remember to use your order number for reference and tell the Customer Service why you want to return the product.
- 2. Place the item into a sturdy shipping package.
- 3. Include ONLY the items for which the prepaid return shipping label was provided.
- 4. Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- 5. Detach, complete and include the return slip in your shipment.
- 6. Place the enclosed shipping label on the package.
- 7. Give the package to your local parcel carrier, or drop it off at any carrier location (store, terminal or drop box).
Note: The original shipping charges incurred in your purchase aren’t refundable as part of your return.
Note: APO/FPO ship-to addresses aren’t eligible for no-charge pickup.
Bay Area local buyer wants to return a product?
Please visit our store at 1940 Fairway Drive, San Leandro CA 94577
- Shipped/delivered items that are being returned to the store are subject to the same terms as listed in the return policy above.
- Shipping/delivery charges incurred as part of your online purchase are nonrefundable when returning or exchanging items.
Shipping/Delivery Errors, Missing Items, Damage Due to Shipping/Delivery?
If you receive an order that arrives damaged, incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, email firstname.lastname@example.org within three days of receiving the item to report the error or damage.(Remember to include your order ID in the subject)
These remedies are your exclusive remedies. All other remedies are hereby excluded. All warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly excluded. The exclusions herein are subject to, and may be limited by, applicable law and you may have additional rights that vary from state to state.